2014年4月26日星期六

Niu Hongli always has to take responsibility for this occupation coach will not give up

The

from 2009 to follow Wang Baoshan to a foot so far, although intermediate had ups and downs, but in 5 years time to let Niu Hongli have deep feelings for this team. Face the class results, bovine Hongli but Cheap Oklahoma Sooners Basketball Jerseys to accept, because the team's performance is really terrible.

Cheap Harvard University Basketball Jerseys Huaxi Dushi Bao: why the club decided to do this? Niu Cheap UCLA Bruins Jerseys Hongli: the team poor performance, someone needs to take the responsibility. Huaxi Dushi Bao: do you accept that? Niu Hongli: ah, I was working, I can not be around the club's decision. Do I have to do, the other did not need to say much.

Huaxi Dushi Bao: there is no feel wronged? Niu Hongli: since then the team will of course have to bear the risk, but the team performance is poor, not unilateral reason, all the factors are.

Huaxi Dushi Bao: news came very suddenly, there have been signs?

Niu Hongli: the club today spoke to me, I do not know the truth, so take it. Now it's just about the details of the contract to talk about.

Huaxi Dushi Bao: three import into foot, what do you think about this team?

Niu Hongli: to tell you the Cheap Duke University Jerseys truth, it is because of deep feelings for this team, I took this job coach. The team now. I will not say more, but the heart is certainly wants the team to better.

Huaxi Dushi Bao: since the departure of what is intended? Niu Hongli: Cheap Indiana State Sycamores Jerseys first, take a rest a period of time, go home with the family. There is a chance, also want to learn, because the coach this occupation I certainly will continue to do so, will not give up.

Huaxi Dushi Bao: if there is a chance, will be in charge of a foot or Sichuan team?

Niu Hongli: Sichuan, Chengdu need football, I also hope that they can reproduce once brilliant. I will not teach Sichuan team, I can't answer this question.

West China Metropolis Daily reporter Li Hao Jiao

没有评论:

发表评论