2014年4月22日星期二

Hopki said to fight Mayweather fight 50-50 duel in the stadium

WBA/IBF light heavyweight champion Hopki (55-6-2, 32KO) has said in the past had intended with the king of P4P "money" Mayweather (45-0, 26KO). After the defeat of Shug May Andrianof, the 49 year old Cheap Scotland Soccer Jerseys Hopki once again to talk about this topic, he hinted that Cheap Ukraine Soccer Jerseys he's going to be a 50-50 battle, the opponent is the 50 win mayweather.

Hopki said: "I also became Cheap 13-14 Womens Jerseys Country the world light heavyweight champion, if there is a contest to play it, I think is 50-50 battle, he got 50 victories, I was 50 years old. The Cheap Senegal Soccer Jerseys game in the 165 or 170 pounds, will be a war. I can easily put the weight at about 165 to 168 pounds. I want to play this game, but first let me past Stevenson this off, you know he's a heavy hand. The 50-50 battle will become one of the most important game of the world, I hope the Cheap Egypt Soccer Jerseys game can be placed in a stadium to hold."

January 19, 2015, Hopki will be 50 years old. Floyd Mayweather and Showtime 37 year contract with four games left, if he will have won all 49 matches of the season. (source: boxing carrier - Chinese biggest boxing / wrestling website)

相关的主题文章:

没有评论:

发表评论