2014年6月22日星期日

Related Topics

on Saturday to 6 than 3, 6 than 7 (5) and 7 to 5 victory over Gasquet, successfully defending AEGON champion.

Lopez beat Simon won in the final last year, this time-consuming 2 hour 13 minutes, beating another Frenchman Gasquet, achieve the defending. This is Lopez his fourth title at the age of 32. This season, Lopez in the grass on the remarkable performance. Last week, he advances into the finals in the AEGON championship game, and ultimately lost a match against Dimitrov. He is since 2001, the first to enter the finals at Wimbledon Lawn for players before. Former world fifteenth Lopez will take seventy-seven thousand three hundred and fifteen pounds, and won 250 world ranking points. He also became the eighth players over the age of 30 title in the 2014 season.

"before he had tried five times to beat me," Lopez admits. In the FedEx ATP war record, Lopez before the game with 0 wins and 5 negative behind Gasquet. "Today can beat him makes me very happy, because I know he is a very good player. When he had five prior to Cheap Womens MLB Baseball Jerseys beat you, you do not know what will happen on the pitch, you don't know how to win, and I did today, this kind of Cheap 2012 MLB World Series Jerseys feeling is very good."

"I on the grass play with me in the other site of play are not the same, this is one of the most important points. I fight for every point, though I lost the second set, I still remain focused and confident."

Gasquet had a chance in the final set of Second Bureau took the lead, but he wasted the break point by Lopez after the hair. Cheap Expos Jerseys The key to break in 5 than 5, finally won the victory. Cheap Red Sox Jerseys

"lost the final is not a good feeling," Gasquet said. "It's disappointing, but I do try my best. Has been in the game two break points, I have not grasped. But this is the charm of tennis."

"lose the game is certainly not happy, but I will learn Cheap Yankees Jerseys from the positive things from this game, and continue to enhance their next week."

Related Topics: Eastbourne grassland classic, Eastbourne, Richard Gasquet, Lopez

Faye Risi Jano?

没有评论:

发表评论